Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More Vista shame.

Following my rant about Hewlett Packard yesterday, I see Ed Bott gives a similar spray to nVidia today.

Ten pages of problems!?!

How on earth can a vendor release a product so buggy?

What's even more frustrating is one bug Ed discusses is at least six months old.

After twelve years of working in the consumer IT industry I shouldn't be surprised at how vendors treat their customers with contempt, but this surely is a low point.

The IT industry's failures with the roll out of Vista really make me wonder what the heck is going in the well paid boardrooms of these companies.

I wrote the Vista Hall of Shame on the PC Rescue website back in March. It seems I should have put nVidia towards the top.

It might be time to update that page.

No comments: